Saturday, September 8, 2007

i hate school!

I'm so sick of school and its only been like 2 weeks! I'm in the play, thoroughly modern Millie, and its so fun. i have got so many more friends it rocks! ha ha i got asked to homecoming and its a shame that my dad will be out of town so he cant interview my date. ha ha i cant wait. my first school dance. i just got my dress and i still haven't answered him yet. I'm waiting till my mom gets home from the store with my suckers! :D i really don't hate school. i love it! i have such easy classes it rocks! well my mom is back with the suckers and i have to go. but much love... catch ya on the flip side.

1 comment:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

1. Travis volunteered to interview your date
2. Don’t lie, you don’t have any friends. haha
3. Your dress is really cute
4. You wish you were me