Monday, December 29, 2008
i have seen it three times and i cant wait to see it again. i thought i was going to be upset at it the whole time but the only bad part about it was i sat next to Alex the first time and then i had to explain it to my date the next time :( but i love it and Edward! i know that Phil thinks I'm lame and that he could beat up Edward and that he is gay but i have news for you, he is a vampire and he wins!!!! (OK i know he is fake so really Phil, you win :( )
love it!! PS James is hot!!
my favorite part!!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real tree, i helped cut ours down this year... im so cool!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually when we get around to it.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually when we get around to it.
5. Do you like eggnog?can't stand it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'm not sure... i cant remember that far back.
7. Hardest person to buy for? everyone, i hate shopping then throw in big crazy crowds... as Spencer would say, i would rather have aids then go Christmas shopping.
8. Easiest person to buy for? just depends on the year
9. Do you have a nativity scene? i have one that Susie gave me a few years back. and then the mommy has bunches of them.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? whats the point in sending Christmas cards anyways... just kidding i am not old enough to send out cards is my excuse
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? none... its the thought that counts!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas and elf. would holiday inn be one? cuz if so i love that one too!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? um... just depends on the year... sometimes Christmas eve...
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope not yet?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? whatever is good :)
16. Lights on the tree? duh? if you don't put lights on your tree, I'm coming to look for you... its just not Christmas with out a lite Christmas tree... so once again... DUH!!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? i like all Christmas music, as long as it is played at the right time... as in about now is the time of the month to start listening to it... before this, you just need a kick in the pants...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? well you have to be home for the holidays...
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? duh a 1st grader could :)
20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? ummm... does it matter... we normally don't have anything... well maybe a santa but then again, our whole tree is covered in santas
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? stupid people but that is about the same all the time... but now there are just more of them...
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? um... i like to keep it simple reds and silver but the other day i saw some really bright colored ornaments and i thought they would be fun :)
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? um... i dont know...
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? some of the twilight books, some cool scarves, some cds, and shoes!!!!
I tag anyone that wants to do this that reads my blog...
Monday, December 1, 2008
you can play too! i put the things i have done in red.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
7 3. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Monday, October 27, 2008
Olympus high school presents:
INTO THE WOODS
when: October 24-29 (i know its a little late)
@ 7 PM at Olympus
tickets are 7 dollars a day in advance but the day of the show is 9 dollars.
i will be playing the part of forest sprite and a bird (which are both dancers)
come if ya want.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
we went to the park
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. List the rules.
3. Tag six fellow bloggers.
4. Leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.
1. I need to learn how to catch myself when i fall because in the last two weeks i have fallen on my head and my back, mid jump. not very smart.
2. i love kids and they love me... most days
3. my favorite movie is singing in the rain, or any other oldy
4. all of my friends say I'm a bad driver. but I'm not its just cuz I'm the only one that has gotten a ticket. but in reality I'm the best!
5. i love wearing sweats and i just got my new dance company ones!
6. I'm a night owl and love to sleep :)
Now I tag Mary, Travis, Sydney, Mandy, and that's all i can think of :)
sorry if you people didn't want to do it. and i wont feel bad if you don't. :)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
you know see if they noticed.
but now i am so happy to have them off, i want the whole world to know.
so there you have it...
silly little post
Monday, August 4, 2008
Sunday, August 3, 2008
most of these are on my birthday ...
that day we went to the great wall, Ming tombs, jade factory, pearl factory, and i think the summer palace.
in the jade factory with Mandy
dad on the wall
me on the wall
the dragon had braces... :)
(more to come later...)
here is from our seats at the game... thanks dad for getting them!
me and Eden in the subway
all the girls (except two) on the empire state building
me on the empire state building... i know I'm kind of funny looking
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
when i heard they were making a movie i said i wasn't going to watch it because it would never be the same as the book. plus they would not get it right.
now i am just mad because no one looks the way i think they should look except for Alice and Emmet. but they still look weird. but it has made me want to reread the series before august 2.
and i will end up watching the movie but i will be mad the whole time is what I'm guessing.
it is the first chapter to midnight sun. which is the book from Edwards point of view. its crazy good.
to bad this is the cast... :(
Friday, June 27, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
west lake park
we played bumper cars and walked around
a part of the temple we saw
don't remember what it was called
a 15 story tower on the grounds of the temple
me in front of the the main temple thing
a view of Fuzhou from the third floor of the main building
here is the low down on our dinner last night.
- shark fish
- mushroom soup
- fried chicken
- lobster (that kept looking at me)
- some shell fish and noddles ( that i ate... i know hard to believe. OK i didn't eat the fish, my dad did, but i ate the noodles)
- octopus soup
- some desert rolls ( kind of tasted like snickers bars)
- flying space ships (kind of like a sweet Peta bread)
- deep fried pork (Mandy's way of describing it was like chick filla)
- cucumber juice
- hot corn juice
- beef (kind of a spicy flavor)
- tapioca pudding (at least that's what my dad told me it was)
- more stuff that i cant remember
here is the break down on my trip
started Sunday morning in Utah at like 7 am
took a plane to San fan and a lay over for about 2 hours
got on this giant plane to b*********. which was ,well i would say, like 14 hours
got off and had to find our way around an airport that we didn't know where we were going for about 2 hours
our flight was delayed for about30 mins (well what we thought)
we got on our plane and sat for another 2 hours on the ground at our gate. i guess you cant fly in heavy fog...
after that i think it was a 2 hour flight to Fuzhou. I'm not really sure cuz i just slept the whole time :)
at the air port i decided i needed to use a real toilet before i had to pee in a hole on the ground, so i walked into the bathroom and all the stalls were open. so i walked up to the first stall and pushed the door to open all the way, i guess i didn't see the lady chillin on the toilet and she got mad at me. so i went to the next stall and the same thing happened again. i almost gave up and would have peed in the hole but then i thought, what if the same thing happened with the holes. it would have been worse so i gave it one more try and it all worked out fine. (can i just add that everyone looked at me funny too cuz I'm like a good foot taller then everyone, including the guys)
so i didn't know that people were picking us up at the airport(plus when you walk out of the air port its like a red carpet everyone wants you to ride with them it was crazy) so braid and sunny picked us up and we went to our hotel which is very nice and is called shangri-La. i almost cried cuz the bed was so nice, plus it wasn't on an air plane. (can i also just say that during this whole time my dads ankles were swollen and big and he limped the whole time and i just kept laughing at him)
sunny and barid picked us up in the morning to take us to the factory. Joe is our driver (his name really isn't Joe its just a name my dad gave him cuz he doesn't know his real name)
the factory was so warm and i got so tired and we were there for like ever... :( i didn't like it.
we went to lunch at some crazy place and i asked for the bathroom and almost forgot that it was a whole in the ground so i just washed my hands and didn't use it, hoping we would go back to the hotel after. i ate these dumplings that were kind of like pot stickers/egg rolls, chicken soup (when i say chicken i mean the whole chicken was in it and almost looking at me...), beef (that's all sunny said it was but it was like chucks of beef and onions and other things that i have no clue what it was), and a coke. sunny was sitting next to me chowing down on some good old chicken feet but i didn't want to try them. oh and they also think its funny how i don't like sea food.
after lunch they went to the air port to pick up Chris, Mandy, and some other special dudes. i went back the the hotel and had a nap. they came back at like 7 and picked me up for dinner.
dinner almost needs a whole other post, so i think i will cuz this one is way too long as it is.
( side note... i wrote this whole post and then our Internet went out and this is all that saved...)
after dinner we came back to the hotel and slept. woke up the next morning at 8:15 and went to breakfast which was really good cuz it was American food. :) i had pancakes, bacon, fried eggs, toast, and two really good pastries. i tried eating as much as i could so i would be ready for the food they would throw at me today.
then the boys went to work and us girls went shopping and site seeing. we came back and I'm here now... so there is a little update that is mostly for my mom.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
the play by play
- yesterday was dress rehearsal all day at Kingsberry hall and party at my house
- today i have another dress rehearsal at 2:30 then preform at 7 then go out to eat with all my dance friends at the pie
- tomorrow performance at 7
- Thursday performance at 7 , maybe hang out with Travis :), go to late night breakfast with girls from dance, help with youth conference at 8
- Friday drive down to snow collage for youth conference
- Saturday drive back from snow and get packing
- Sunday head to the air port for the biggest adventure i have yet to go on
- Monday-Sunday big adventure with Mandy my dad and Chris and some other guys form my dads work (i think)
some time in this day i have to fix my costume (rug) sew my pointe shoes,
clean my room (most likely not going to happen), and so much more...
Monday, June 2, 2008
some more big events coming up...
- 13 days till fathers day... any suggestions?
- 25 days till the best day of the year!
- 15 days till my dance recital starts... post later to come explaining it
- 20 days till i leave for china
and that is only this month
there is a lot i have to get done, as in cleaning my bedroom, so i better go but i just figured i should start using this cuz i guess it is how some of you start conversations with me... :) just kidding
p.s. so you think you can dance is the best show EVER! ( i will post some more on this later... :) oh and also post about new york, and maybe put some pictures up)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
- a week till i go to New York
- a week till so you think you can dance starts
- its almost been a year since i started this whole blog thing (and I'm not good at it )
- i made dance company officer :)
- I'm going to china for my birthday! and i cant wait
- I'm dying cuz my dance recital is in about 4 weeks :0
- my room is a mess
- my add medicine makes my head hurt so its hard to think
- maybe i want to do something different with my hair (I'm thinking lighter and shorter but i should do that after the recital)
- i miss the foxy boxy
- i don't like homework and school
- i should get a job
- i need to finish getting signed up for byu this summer
- i should write Trent a letter cuz its been a while
- i need more sleep
so i guess that was a little bit too inside my head but hey life goes on. right?
oh and any ideas about my hair, greatly appreciated.
Friday, May 9, 2008
i can also say this week has been the worst week of my life. i wont go through it day by day but some major events, and I'm not just trying to make you feel bad for me.
- the passing of my grandpa
- getting lunch detentions
- getting sick :( never fun
- telling my drill coach that i quit then having her tell me just to think about it some more
- telling her again that i quit and that I'm happier not doing it
- telling Christy that i quit but then taking it back because i love my studio
- district dance concert (which makes me miss my grandpas viewing)
- missing dance party where they announce officers (which i tried out for) for my grandpas funeral
- cardinals lost
- jazz lost
- and a lot more things
i guess you can kind of get an idea.
i cant wait for like 13 more days because i can just leave all of this behind me when i go to new york.
p.s. another great thing about may 22 is that the best show on earth starts up... any guesses?