1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real tree, i helped cut ours down this year... im so cool!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually when we get around to it.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually when we get around to it.
5. Do you like eggnog?can't stand it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'm not sure... i cant remember that far back.
7. Hardest person to buy for? everyone, i hate shopping then throw in big crazy crowds... as Spencer would say, i would rather have aids then go Christmas shopping.
8. Easiest person to buy for? just depends on the year
9. Do you have a nativity scene? i have one that Susie gave me a few years back. and then the mommy has bunches of them.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? whats the point in sending Christmas cards anyways... just kidding i am not old enough to send out cards is my excuse
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? none... its the thought that counts!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas and elf. would holiday inn be one? cuz if so i love that one too!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? um... just depends on the year... sometimes Christmas eve...
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope not yet?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? whatever is good :)
16. Lights on the tree? duh? if you don't put lights on your tree, I'm coming to look for you... its just not Christmas with out a lite Christmas tree... so once again... DUH!!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? i like all Christmas music, as long as it is played at the right time... as in about now is the time of the month to start listening to it... before this, you just need a kick in the pants...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? well you have to be home for the holidays...
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? duh a 1st grader could :)
20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? ummm... does it matter... we normally don't have anything... well maybe a santa but then again, our whole tree is covered in santas
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? stupid people but that is about the same all the time... but now there are just more of them...
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? um... i like to keep it simple reds and silver but the other day i saw some really bright colored ornaments and i thought they would be fun :)
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? um... i dont know...
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? some of the twilight books, some cool scarves, some cds, and shoes!!!!
I tag anyone that wants to do this that reads my blog...